Students meeting the following conditions automatically qualify for re-enrollment at the undergraduate level:
- Missed no more than three consecutive semesters (Fall, Spring, Summer) or graduated with an undergraduate degree in the previous semester;
- Left the university without having been dismissed, expelled, or suspended;
- Had not previously completely withdrawn from the university;
- Was previously an undergraduate degree seeking student at time of last enrollment at TU;
- Has no outstanding financial balances with the university;
- Has not attended any additional institutions since last attending TU; and
- Has not been arrested for, charged with, or convicted of a felony since last attending TU.
Students that meet all of these conditions may qualify to continue their former degree requirements as outlined in their original Academic Bulletin year, depending on the status of the program and the associated classes, or start a new program under a new Academic Bulletin year. Students must meet with a Student Success Coach in the Center for Academic Advising before enrolling.
Failing to meet one of the criteria listed above does not automatically mark a student as ineligible for readmission but will require a student apply for readmission. Additional information not solicited in the application based on information in the student’s record and/or provided in the application may be requested.
Returning students will be re-evaluated for scholarships and financial aid upon readmission to the university.
If a student does not enroll for the originally requested term, enrollment in a future term will require submission of a new readmission application.
Readmission approval determines eligibility to enroll in courses at TU; however, it does not determine eligibility to enroll in specific programs, schools, or colleges. Standards/requirements for specific programs, schools, and colleges are determined by each program, school, or college.
An undergraduate student’s eligibility to enroll in courses also does not ensure satisfactory academic progress for financial aid purposes.
NOTE: International students returning on a F-1 or J-1 visa will need to arrange for immigration clearance from the Center for Global Engagement (CGE) before registration can be completed, even if all of the other conditions listed above are met. To check on immigration status, contact CGE at firstname.lastname@example.org.