Write your story
You will find degrees from TU’s Kendall College of Arts & Sciences, Collins College of Business, College of Engineering & Natural Sciences, Oxley College of Health Sciences, College of Law and Graduate School are designed with your future success in mind. With more than 60 undergraduate degrees, 40 master's programs and 16 doctoral degree options, TU is the foundation of your future.
The Make a Difference Engineering (MADE at TU) organization had me hooked when I learned of its mission to create devices for Tulsa's special education school, The Little Lighthouse. Emily Tran, Class of 2021, Mechanical Engineering
The University of Tulsa has given me the ability to see all of the different fields a mechanical engineer can work in and help me refine my interests. Matthew Wells, Mechanical Engineering, Wichita, KS
Outcomes and Opportunities
TU prepared me for life after graduation by arming me with the knowledge to succeed, equipping me with internship opportunities and providing me with the professional connections. Maddie Lauck, B.S.B.A. ’17 Energy Management
Educating parents in order to boost childhood vaccination rates
Vaccines are safe and effective. So why are so many children in the U.S. unvaccinated? Using a multimodal approach, doctor of nursing practice student Shelby Pope will educate parents on the importance of vaccinating their kids.
To protect and read
Sgt. Jennifer Murphy, a TU alumna with the Tulsa Police Department, is making a difference in the community by providing books for children in crime-riddled neighborhoods.
- Chapman Professorships allow faculty to innovate for student engagement
- Biology abroad: ISL student realizes her full potential with TU dual degree
- Access to justice for underserved communities: TU Law opens the Terry West Civil Legal Clinic
- A haunting portrait of Tulsa’s history: 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre exhibit
- Making a difference for vulnerable children: Experiential learning allows students to engage with their future careers